Whenever I set a goal, I always follow a set of straightforward steps. I’ve used a body transformation goal as an example, however, the principles can be applied to any goal.
I want to look lean, muscular and fantastic for my upcoming holiday in July.
Why, because I want to….?
· Feel pride in my physique.
· Feel more confidence.
· Look good naked.
· Be fitter, healthier and feel more energetic.
· Push the boundaries of my limits and comfort zone.
· Prove the naysayers wrong.
· Make my friends / families / partners jaws drop with how much i've changed.
· Be more attractive to my partner.
· Live a long, healthy life and see my kids grow old.
· Be a role-model for my friends and family.
· Have people come up to me and ask how i got in such great shape.
· Run a mile without feeling like my chest is about to explode.
· Feel empowered with seemingly unlimited amounts of energy.
I am so excited to have achieved my body transformation goals. Walking around in my lean, muscular and aesthetic body feels incredible.
It’s July 1st (whatever year) and I'm so excited to have achieved my body transformation goals as planned. Walking around in my lean, muscular and aesthetic body feels incredible. As expected, my latest measurements show me to have “X” body fat and “Y” lean body mass.
It’s July 1st (whatever year) I am so excited to have achieved my body transformation goals. Walking around in my lean, muscular and aesthetic body feels incredible. As expected, my latest measurements show me to have “X” body fat and “Y” lean body mass.
I walk up to my front door and reach out to open the handle. It's a warm summer's day, so I decide to wash my car. As I step outside the heat on my skin feels great and there's a light breeze to keep me cool. The heat gets a bit too much for me, however, so I decide to remove my top. I catch a reflection of my body in the car window, I can see how my training has paid off! I see large rounded biceps with flawlessly balanced horseshoe shaped triceps. As I look up a little I can see proportioned shoulders that tie in perfectly with my chest and arms – I'm so lean that I can see clear striations on my shoulders. As I turn round to face the car window, I see a sculpted round chest and underneath – a tight, razor-sharp and defined set of six pack abs. Even in a relaxed state I look super lean and vascular, with a few veins popping out around my pelvic area, shoulders, and along my biceps.
- Warm summers day
- Remove top
- Car window reflection
- Large rounded biceps, horseshoe triceps
- Proportioned shoulders
- Sculpted chest
- Six-pack abs
- Super lean