Here is some of the info i found on Tom Venuto after doing a little digging on Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle.
Tom Venuto is a freelance writer, his articles can be found on hundreds of websites including
- Will Brink's Bodybuilding Revealed.com
- Lee Labrada's Lean Body Coaching Club
- Christian Finn's Facts About Fitness.com
- The Huffington Post
Mr. Natural –
- New York State
- Mid Atlantic States
- New Jersey
- NPC Natural Eastern Classic Championships
Tom Venuto has been featured in numerous magazines including
- Muscular Development
- Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness
- Exercise for Men
- Men's Fitness
- Men's Exercise
He has appeared in media publications such as
- The Oprah magazine
- First for Women magazine
- The Wall Street Journal
- New York Times
- The Experience Life Magazine
Also TV and radio shows
- Martha Stewart healthy living
- Blog Talk Radio
- Tom Venuto graduated from the Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Adult Health/Fitness.
- Tom is a national strength and conditioning association (NSCA) certified personal trainer (CPT). He is also a certified strength & conditioning specialist (CSCS).
- He has been an active member of the international society for sports nutrition (ISSN) and American college of sports medicine (ACSM).
- Tom Venuto has over 20 years of in-the-trench experience with coaching 1000s of real world clients into fantastic shape.
- Professional Natural Bodybuilder
- Fitness Model
- Personal Trainer
- Nutrition Consultant
- Motivational Coach
- Health Club Manager
- Author and Writer – Best selling book "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle"